“President of Leukodystrophy Australia”
Over 20 years’ experience in pathology, medical devices, academia, innovative and generic pharmaceuticals working at various departments at Sigma Pharmaceuticals (later Aspen and Arrow pharma), Dentsply International, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Australia, Dorevitch Pathology, RMIT University and Orpharma.
- Master of Business Administration, La Trobe University, Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, La Trobe University, Melbourne
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Pharmacology, RMIT University, Melbourne
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Hons), RMIT University, Melbourne
- Bachelor of Medical Science, La Trobe University, Melbourne .
- Founding Chief Executive Officer Orpharma Pty Ltd
- Country Head Dr Reddy’s Laboratories (Australia) Pty Ltd Australia & New Zealand
- Head – Scientific Affairs & Portfolio, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories (Australia) Pty Ltd.
- Committee Member Leukodystrophy Australia
- Higher Education Quality Committee – Academies Australia Polytechnic
- Ambassador for Eureka Prize Australian Museum, Honorary position.
- President of leukodystrophy Australia