- Measuring how many people are using the different areas of the websites so that popular sections can be improved.
- Analysing anonymous data to help us understand how visitors interact with the websites so we can improve the services offered.
- Enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task.
Conditions of Use
By using this Website, you agree to abide by the terms described below. Therefore, it is important that you familiarize yourself with the conditions as stipulated below. Any use of this site that is in violation with the terms and conditions described below or with Swedish law will result in you being excluded from the Service. Such misuse also places you at risk of financial liability.
This site is designed by GHN to provide health professionals and companies within the Life Science with information. We strive to ensure that the information is accurate and updated. However, it is important to be aware of the following;
- GHN disclaims all responsibility for any harm or inconvenience caused by using this site.
- GHN has the ownership and copyright of all content on this website. You can read, view, print and download material from www.GHNpharma.com, but only for your own and non-commercial use. Except for such use, the use of text, images or other content on the site is not permitted. Reproduction of any part or all of the content is prohibited unless authorized by GHN. Use in violation of these provisions may result in liability and may also be punishable.
- The terms and conditions of this website are governed by Swedish law. A dispute regarding whether these terms and conditions are breached will be raised at the place where GHN has its head office in Sweden.
- These terms and conditions may be subject to regular revisions. All users are obliged to check the terms and conditions regularly.
What constitutes personal data?
– Information that is directly or indirectly attributable to a physical individual.
– Images, photos and sound recordings of individuals that are processed in a computer.
– IP numbers and cookies, if they can be linked to a physical individual
What constitutes processing of personal data?
Processing implies all types of actions relating to personal data such as collection, storage, processing, extradition, dissemination, organisation.
Personal Data Controller
GHN Pharma AB
Corporate registration number. 556562-3716
GHN Pharma AB is responsible for the processing of personal data.
What information do we collect and why?
Why Processing carried out What personal data
Arranging meeting Receipt of emails Name, contact details
Communication about the meeting
Legal basis: Legitimate interest
Storage period: As long as there is an ongoing dialog with the customer.
Customers service Correspondences via e-mail and web Name, Contact details
Legal basis: Legitimate interest
Storage period: As long as needed and until the case is closed.
To Comply with Applicable Necessary to comply with the legal Name, Contact details
Legislation requirements we have to adhere to Payment information (e.g. the Accounting Act).
Legal basis: Legal obligation
Storage period: As long as needed and up to 5 years
From where do we collect your personal data?
– What you yourself provide to us.
– Data from third parties such as address information from companies providing it.
Where is your personal data processed?
Your personal data is stored on servers located in the EU.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
We never save information any longer than we believe is reasonable. Under “Right of Access” you can request the information we have stored about you. Should you find any errors, you have the right to request that your personal data be corrected.
You may also request that we delete (Right to Erasure) your information if you:
– No longer believe that it is necessary for us to have your personal data.
– Disagree with our decision on legitimate interest and that your reasons outweigh our balance of interests.
We make every effort to satisfy your desire, but keep in mind that we may be entitled to refuse your request if there are legal obligations that prevent us from deleting your personal information, for example the Accounting Act.
How is your personal data safeguarded?
Your data is protected in our IT systems. Only those who need to see your personal data have access to it. The systems ensure that no unauthorized persons have access to your data.
If you believe that your personal data has been mishandled, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Questions regarding data protection?
If you have concerns regarding something related to data protection, please contact moc.a1606757215mrahp1606757215nhg@o1606757215fni1606757215